April 18, 2007

Need my fix one more time...

Like a junkie, I need one more. It seems as if I'm going to get it.

It's snowing. Kirkwood got six inches yesterday, and if the forecast remains true, there ought to be another six or so inches for Friday. So we're going to make the drive and get in what will likely be the last riding day of the season. I thought the season was done, but Mother Nature seems to be delivering a late season bag o' tricks.

Michelle called me excited to go up on Friday. I convinced P to take the day off, too. Road trip! It's a long day, up and back, but when it's good it's worth it.

My dilemma: I got a new board. Haven't ridden it because the season went to shit. Do I ride it? There will be potentially exposed rocks and junk to scratch up my new board. Or do I leave it tucked in the back of the closet until next season? I think I'll bring it, and leave my options open. I can do this, since we'll all be piling in my car.

(Hello, universe! Just because I'm having a ridiculous amount of fun playing doesn't mean you can't bring on some money-making work. Thanks!)

No comments: