July 19, 2007

tease

i don't mean to tease, but very soon. i cannot jinx. news has to be rolled out carefully, in measured doses. small town, and all.

for those who have speculated: i'm neither pregnant nor getting married, though i'd saythere's equal probability of either happening.

i'm still not quite sure what to make of it all.

in other news: i leave for the east coast on saturday's red eye. one day with mom in NJ, then three days in NYC, a quick flight to Boston en route to Cape Cod, and there for two days. (I will be going to my 20th Class Reunion. Who woulda thunk it? I still wonder why I'm going.) Back to Boston to see P's sis, then on my birthday, we spend the day flying. Complete with a change of planes in...Texas. Wouldn't it only be right to join the mile high club on my birthday?

No comments: