May 3, 2008

It came to me a while ago.

It was a general epiphany from the darkness of the Tulum sweat lodge, but while it made good sense it wasn't currently applicable. From out of nowhere this thought came into my brain:

There is power and magic in the darkness, for from the darkness comes light.

It sounds deep and meaningful, no? I love when obscure thoughts get placed into my brain like this one did.

It's going to be something I repeat back to myself, along with the thought that difficult times and illness can be our most powerful teachers. I've been procrastinating on blogging this, but I need some significant knee surgery. On both knees. Two surgeries each knee, in fact. The first has a one month recovery, the second is s-i-x months of recovery. That thought is scary to me on so many levels.

It's the second weekend of the yoga Immersion. So much information, such a supportive environment, and dammit, I Love The Yoga!

No comments: