May 24, 2007

Start to Finish

What an annoyingly off day today was.

It started with the ECD (head creative honcho, for those who don't adspeak) directing a fucking-fuckity-fuck-fuck-fuck rant at me over some images not being in his important little hands. Uh-huh, dude, I don't care who you are, don't be an unprofessional fuck and speak to me in that manner. I don't sit so far from the front door, and you ain't paying me enough money to take your bullshit on.

Then the trip over the Bay Bridge home was The Worst I've Ever Seen. It took a full 40 minutes to get on the damn bridge.
I drove into work today because my mom came into town, and had to lug her luggage.

She's now asleep on my couch snoring as loud as an old man who has a barrel chest andhair in his ears.
Except she has neither.
But, damn. She's loud. Wonder if we'll get much sleep tonight.

TGIF tomorrow....

No comments: